Our aim is to educate women from downtrodden and suppressed classes so that true equality for all women in India blossoms and move towards fully equal partnership of the sexes, as part of the world-wide revolution of human rights now taking place within and beyond our national borders. The purpose of our organization is to educate women to make them involve themselves in the mainstream Indian society, exercising all the privileges and responsibilities thereof in truly equal partnership with men
- To implement Women’s Education for the attainment of equal status of women in all aspects of social political and economic development within the community and the nation at large.
- To organise and establish women’s groups which individual and organisations committed to feminist goals can share the facilities and information on women issue or matters.
- To ensure the implementation of regulations geared towards the welfare and enhancement of the status of women.
- To educate the public on the rights of women and the means of enforcing such rights for the achievement of equality, development and peace.
- To co-operate with National and International NGO’s and agencies by networking and co-aligning for the achievement of specific goals for the welfare and development of women.
- To work for peace, Women’s Rights, Women’s Education, economic and social justice