All India Mahila Sangh (AIMS) is the first Autonomous Board in India established to work for the development of women’s Welfare and Education. All India Mahila Sangh has been started to develop Women’s lifestyle and education.
All India Mahila Sangh (AIMS) would like to,
- Increase the Literacy percentage, Education and Social Awareness,
- Supporting Female Children’s education.
- Encouraging Capacity Building of Female Candidates through relevant education.
- To create awareness about basic education as it is difficult for many Female Candidates to complete 10th Standard. But once, they complete 10th Standard it has been easy for them to pursue higher studies.
- To create awareness about education system in India and make them earn a better livelihood. It is here that All India Mahila Sangh (AIMS) would like to play a major role in the upliftment of Female Students and education of them for their betterment.
All India Mahila Sangh (AIMS) conducts various Skill Development Women’s Empowerment Vocational Programmes.