WHY ALL INDIA MAHILA SANGH (AIMS):
All India Mahila Sangh (AIMS) has been working for Capacity Building in the Women’s Community.
- All India Mahila Sangh (AIMS) works for the upliftment of marginalised sections of society
- AIMS conducts motivational classes for women from rural areas.
- AIMS has established Self Help Group to manage the resources effectively and arrange for bank loan. Creating Leaders at Grassroot level to tackle rural issues on their own is what prompted to create Self Help Group.
- AIMS is providing Computer Courses for learning fundamentals and Vocational Courses for Self Employment
- AIMS conducts camps in rural areas regarding gender equality and accessibility to opportunities in education and jobs.
- AIMS is providing Child Care Services for infants and young children for proper nourishment and nurturing them in the right way
- AIMS is coordinating with Government Agencies for providing Health care to women in rural and underdeveloped areas.
- AIMS is providing Legal Services to women who are subjected to trafficking, harassment from different sectors, getting workmen’s compensation for injured women in work etc
Hence AIMS offers to promote Women’s Education in India through Vocational Education Courses.